IG Group UK (Innerglass Ltd.) recognises that our activities impact upon the environment, both through our internal operations and through our influences and effects on the wider community. IG Group UK is committed to preventing pollution, protecting the environment and to complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, ISO14001 and other environmental requirements.
We will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products and services and we will take action to continually improve our environmental performance.
It is our policy to:-
· Promote environmental policies and practices in all of our client organisations
· Ensure that purchased products and services cause the least possible harm to the environment,
as far as practicable and work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
· Minimise the use of energy, water and natural resources
· Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible
· Dispose of waste safely and legally
· Avoid the use of hazardous materials and environmentally damaging processes where practical
· Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution.
We will define environmental objectives, targets and continuous improvement actions that are related to this policy and to our significant environmental aspects. We will regularly evaluate progress.
We are committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers and to communicating our environmental performance.
We will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that we are prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies.
This policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and best practice.
Chief Executive Officer